تنزيل Rain Alarm Australia للموبايل اندرويد برابط مباشر
تنزيل Rain Alarm Australia APK للموبايل اندرويد برابط مباشر Rain Alarm Australia مجاناً، تحميل Rain Alarm Australia من متجر بلاي تحميل برنامج Rain Alarm Australia .
المطر إنذار مراقبين أستراليا وينبهك إذا الأمطار في المنطقة التي اخترتها.
Rain Alarm Australia provides you with an automatic alert service that informs you of potentially severe rain events in your selected area in Australia and gives you time to respond to them.
It runs in the background, consumes minimal resources and gives you alerts when you need them. Has no advertisements and is completely free of charge.
Rain Alarm Australia is very easy to use:
1. Type a location of your interest, e.g. type “Sydney” and a drop-down list of Sydney radar locations appears on your screen. If you type “Radar” then it shows all radar locations in Australia in the drop-down list.
2. Select the rain radar of interest to you from the drop-down list, e.g. Sydney 64 km radar, Brisbane 128 km radar, Melbourne 256 km radar, etc.
3. Once the first rain radar image has loaded you can click on the radar image to select the area that you want to receive alerts for. **Your selected area is shown as a red square.** -- On a 64 km radar the selected area is roughly equal to 20 km x 20 km. -- On a 128 km radar the selected area is roughly equal to 40 km x 40 km. -- On a 256 km radar the selected area is roughly equal to 80 km x 80 km. -- On a 512 km radar the selected area is roughly equal to 160 km x 160km
4. Select “WIFI Only” to only use your WIFI connection for downloading of rain radar images in order to save on your mobile data plan.
5. Select “Major Rain Activity” to only receive alerts about major rain events. If you uncheck “Major Rain Activity” then you will receive alerts about any type of rain (from light to heavy rain).
Rain Alarm Australia runs in the background and automatically downloads the latest rain radar image (10 rain radar images per hour are provided by the Australian Bureau of Meteorology).
Examples of how to use Rain Alarm Australia:
- Tourist Rain Alert: If you visit Australia and would like alerts of any rain approaching your specific travel destination area.
- Flood Prone Area Alerts: If you live in a flood prone area and want an alert if rain is approaching your house or apartment.
- Flooded Roads Alerts: If you travel via potentially flooded roads due to heavy rain then select the area covering the roads of interest to you and you will automatically receive alerts if heavy rain will impact your travel.
- Farmer Rain Alert: If you want to take actions when Rain Alarm Australia detects and alerts you of rain in your area of interest.
- Animated Rain Radar: Rain Alarm Australia shows you the last 3 downloaded rain radar images. -- Note, when you initially select a location there will be no animated rain radar since the latest rain radar image is downloaded every six minutes. -- Note that the advanced Android Doze function may put the Rain Alarm Australia service to sleep for a irregular periods.
- Rain Alarm Australia has a built-in feature that reduces false alarms, which are caused by the rain radar image under certain conditions showing a few random rain spots (pixels) that do not correlate with actual rain.
- Every day Rain Alarm Australia downloads ~240 rain radar images from the Bureau of Meteorology in order to monitor your selected area. This would amount to ~7 MB a day and ~210 MB a month. It is recommended to keep the default “WIFI Only” if you have a limited mobile data plan.
- Rain Alarm Australia needs access to the Network in order to download the most recent rain radar image from Bureau of Meteorology and the Storage in order to save/load your user settings and downloaded rain radar images.